HQ Weekend - Ba Duan Jin & Yi Jin Jing
Saturday 27th & Sunday 28th January 2018
With Master Faye Yip
10am - 4pm on both days
A Weekend Studying two of the primary Health Qigong styles, the Ba Duan Jin (Eight Treasures) on Saturday and the Yi Jin Jing (Muscle and Tendon Strengthening) on Sunday.
These workshops are organised by the British Health Qigong Association and are designed for BHQA instructors who wish to improve their understanding and performance in either or both of these styles. An opportunity is also being provided for current BHQA Instructors to revalidate their qualifications.
The workshops are also open to any serious qigong practitioners who have at least a working knowledge of the style. Please feel free to contact us if you are uncertain about your suitability for the event.
- Saturday 27th January - Health Qigong Ba Duan Jin - Training and revalidations
- Sunday 28th January - Health Qigong Yi Jin Jing - Training and revalidations
- One Day - BHQA Instructors, including Revalidation: £65
- One Day - BHQA / Deyin Members: £55
- One Day - Non Members: £70
- Both Days - BHQA Instructors, including Revalidations in both styles: £130
- Both Days - BHQA Instructors, including Revalidation in one style: £115
- Both Days - BHQA / Deyin Members: £100
- Both Days - Non Members: £125
You can read an introduction to these two styles on our Health Qigong Sets page. For more detailed informationon the Ba Duan Jin please click here, and for more information on the Yi Jin Jing, please click here.
Chinese Culture Centre
Unit E4, Stafford Park 15