HQ Weekend - Daoyin 12 & Seated 12 Brocade
Saturday 10th & Sunday 11th February 2018
With Master Faye Yip
10am - 4pm on both days
A Weekend Studying two of the primary Health Qigong styles, the Daoyin 12 Methods on Saturday and the Shi'er Duan Jin (Seated 12 Pieces of Brocade) on Sunday.
These workshops are organised by the British Health Qigong Association and are designed for BHQA instructors who wish to improve their understanding and performance in either or both of these styles. An opportunity is also being provided for current BHQA Instructors to revalidate their qualifications.
The workshops are also open to any serious qigong practitioners who have at least a working knowledge of the style. Please feel free to contact us if you would like to come but are uncertain about your suitability for the event.
- Saturday 10th February - Daoyin 12 Methods - Training and revalidations
- Sunday 11th February - Seated 12 Pieces of Brocade - Training and revalidations
- One Day - BHQA Instructors, including Revalidation: £65
- One Day - BHQA / Deyin Members: £55
- One Day - Non Members: £70
- Both Days - BHQA Instructors, including Revalidations in both styles: £130
- Both Days - BHQA Instructors, including Revalidation in one style: £115
- Both Days - BHQA / Deyin Members: £100
- Both Days - Non Members: £125
Chinese Culture Centre
Unit E4, Stafford Park 15