Deyin Instructor Training - Level 2
Intermediate Instructor – Level 2
Level 2 Modules
- Yang Style 32 Step Taiji jian (sword)
- Sun Style 38 Step Taijiquan
- Basic Push Hands (Single, Double) plus 24 step applications
- Tai Chi Theory (10 essentials, Study of Taijiquan and the 13 Songs), 24 step Taijiquan inner essence.
Level 2 Requirements
- All the Level 2 modules are required, and are all included in the Level 2 instructor course. There will be assessment on the forms, the push hands, and the 24 step applications.
- Annual Membership must be up to date
Level 2 Obligations
- Actively Promote the Deyin Taijiquan Institute and the system we teach.
- Revalidation of all forms should be kept up to date. (all forms revalidated every 2 years)
Level 2 Benefits
- Higher discounts (than for standard Deyin Members) on many Deyin seminars and courses (not including instructor modules).
- May attend any of the Level 1 Instructor Course modules for an absolute minimal fee, in order to consolidate learning and check performance details. (Also to help these modules run smoothly with practical assistance!)
Level 2 Notes
- Newly qualified Level 1 instructors may proceed to Level 2 training at the first available opportunity.